Improving Communication Workshop
How are you communicating within your team?
Effective communication is vital to reduce undue pressure in the workplace. Mis-communication can lead to mistakes, cross wires and interpersonal conflict. Overcommunication can also create an ineffective workforce because of the disruption it creates. In this course, we will explore how to communicate assertively and effectively.
Is your communication style achieving the desired response and outcomes?
- Become aware of different communication styles
- Explore how to communicate more effectively
- Avoid miscommunication and interpersonal conflict when communicating
- Increase your assertiveness
- Learn how use ‘no’ as a negotiation tool
The following modules can be incorporated:
- Transactional analysis
- Behaviour types – passive, assertive, and aggressive
- Communication behaviour exercise
- How assertive is your language?
- Using ‘no’ as a negotiation tool
Our Clients Include: