Health & Wellbeing Days
Improve staff productivity by engaging your workforce in health and wellbeing. Create a more healthy and resilient workforce with our Health and Wellbeing Days
Health and wellbeing days are a clear way of demonstrating commitment to the wellbeing of the workforce. As well as providing information and advice to employees, we find that these types of events generate an enormous ‘feel good’ factor and encourage staff to talk about good mental health with their families and friends.
We can conduct on-site mini health checks on a drop in basis, taking you and your colleagues through a health and lifestyle evaluation. This would give you a better idea of how stress and lifestyle choices are impacting an individual’s health and wellbeing.
What will be included?
- Stress Thermometer – A biofeedback device to measure stress
- Em-Wave - Reads heart rate variability to test stress levels
- RESPeRATE – Measures respiration rate (breaths per minute)
- Blood Pressure Monitor - Reads blood pressure and heart rate
- Body Analysis Test - Calculates body weight, body mass index, body fat and body water
All the above are non-medical and non-invasive processes. The tests show participants immediate results. Our consultant would provide feedback and tips how to reduce stress levels and demonstrate their effectiveness through re-testing the individual concerned.
Techniques and Equipment we use
- Stress thermometer: a biofeedback device used to measure stress
- RESPeRATE – Measures respiration rate (breaths per minute) which can be impacted by stress
- Blood Pressure Monitor – Reads blood pressure and heart rate
- Measure heart-rate variability to give an indiication of stress levels
- Body Analysis Test – Calculates body weight, body mass index, body fat and body water
- Holistic Therapy - Includes body massage, sports massage, deep tissue massage and Indian head massage
Our Clients Include: